15 August, 2008

On the cover for Team USA

Hey Gang!

Just wanted to send you a quick note and pass on something that recently caught my eye. It is a re-print of the article from motorsport.com, but it was picked up on the opening page of the A1GP Team USA website. You have probably already read the article, but I was really happy to see my name on the opening page of the teams site!! Hopefully it will something to look forward to more of in the future!

You can see the article and check out the A1GP Team USA site at: www.a1teamusatv.com/

It is Friday so I think most of you will be very pleased that it is the weekend! I am getting ready for the Formula Junior race at Mallory Park on Sunday. From what I understand there are going to be 22 cars in the field with a number of different makes, models, and constructors being represented. I am not fully clued in as to the performance of these different models, so I am just preparing to push the car as rapidly as it will go!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend, check back on Monday and I will have some photos up from the race meeting.

All the best

Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,
Congrats on the article on the web site. Your name looked mighty good plastered below that car!
Marilyn
PSOTMJDTF1