26 August, 2008

Stateside

Dear Friends and Family,

This week I have made a temporary return stateside, back to Texas.

The reason I have returned is on account of my British visa which expired this week. I am applying for a new visa which will be a long term visa. At this moment I am not excactly sure how long it is going to take for my new long term visa I have applied for, but once it comes through, I will be able to go back to England on a long term basis.

In the mean time I have a few projects in the works which I will be able to announce in short accord!

I arrived back in Texas on Tuesday and I have been 'indulging' in a few of my favorite things from Texas first of which was hot weather, mexican food, and a bit of karting. This past weekend I went to MSR Houston, a new racing circuit in Houston, Texas and drove with the owner of the track on his brand new karting circuit. Unfortunantely I didn't get any photos or videos of the track, but it is a fantastic circuit! The track is .7 tenths of a mile, featuring a variety of low, medium, high speed corners and the ultra American NASCAR turn. The 180' turn is at the end of a straight and features four levels of banking, MEGA!

Hope this message finds you doing well, I am happy to be back in Texas to see my family, but am looking forward to getting back to England as soon as possible and getting back on with my program.

Wishing you the best.

Michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back stateside! Enjoy the good food and the warm, sunny weather! Hehe, don't get too comfortable man, you've got to get back to the UK soon!


Also, man this money hunt is fucking hard! I'm keeping at it though, how's it goin for you? Any interest?

Anonymous said...

Give me a holler and we'll catch up.

Scott said...

Wow... cool that you're back. If you still wanna do some photos some time... or just GTG for coffee and talk, or if you'll be at the track while you're here... let me know. ^_^