23 February, 2008

New lid design

My close friend and MJDrive official art supplier Joel Bewley of Bewley Design Labs recently created a new lid paint scheme for my helmet. We wanted to do something that captured the 'red, white and blue' without being red, white, and blue in peoples faces.
What Joel came up with is absolutely awesome. It astonished me and is in no way, shape, or form what I expected.

I haven't decided if it is over the top or not, but it is without a doubt one of the 'freshest' paint schemes I have ever seen.

Thanks Joel!

Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First thing that poped in my head when I saw the design, and looked at the circles on the side of the helmet was....:Does this mean you feel like you're going round and round in circles, or, does it have something to do with all the roundabouts you will see in your future in the UK?