10 February, 2008

One way ticket to the top

Dear friends,

I am now the proud owner of a one-way ticket to the United Kingdom, the mecca, of international motorsports. Although this is not the start of my journey it represents a major step in my life, and hopefully my status of employment to one day stating: "formula 1 racing driver."

A lot of people think I might be crazy, a kid from Texas, trying to make it to formula 1, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. All I know is that someone out there is going to drive in Formula 1, and i'm out to make that person, me.

Well I have a ticket in hand and this is official. I have less than two weeks to finish my preparations for the biggest move of my life, and launch my campaign to be the next formula 1 star.

Wish the competition luck!

Michael

1 comment:

Danny said...

I found your blog while browsing randomly. Good Luck in your quest!