16 May, 2008

Old School Video!

If I may, please let me share with you a video that was shot by my friend Bob Coonrod while I was living in Texas. The video shows footage captured of me at a test with the O'Brien Racing Formula Mazda team. The test went very well and I was offered a paid drive for the team. Regretably the backing didn't materialize so the car sat in the work shop for the season.

The car was fantastic and it was a good outfit. It's too bad things didn't come together because I know we had the right people in the right places to make a statement in the series.

Let me know what you think of the video and look at that ragged hair cut!!

Cheers

MJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice video Michael. Hey, was this a Star Mazda car? If so, that's about 500k worth of budget they probably wanted, sheesh!

-James aka Maxorido

Unknown said...

Wow that is old school, I have to say you def. have the talk and looks of a promising driver, very dedicated. It is sad things didn't work out but the things happen for a reason, it makes your quest to be a great driver all that more interesting.

MJDrive said...

Hey James! You were just about there, the team was looking for around $750k USD to run each car!

Cheers Tommy, I feel the same way!

-MJ