27 May, 2008

The Begining of the End of Proper British Motor Racing Establishment

Great News!

Believe it or not the Motor Sport Assocition United Kingdom has issued me with a competition license! Not simply a racing license but an International 'C' grade license, authorized through the FIA, the primary governing body of motorsport.

To hold this level of racing license is most excellent, because it gives me permission to compete in a number of high level races. Not only can I run the Britsh Formula Ford or F3 events I would also be eligible to compete at the 24 Hour of Le Mans race were a seat to become available!

I hope everything is going well for you this week. I am working very hard on a number of projects. The first of which is a marketing/sponsorship piece with a friend Megan Wood. We have a first draft finished and we are looking towards putting the finishing touches on it in the next week. I will be at Palmer Sport again this week and at the end of the week I have a special guest traveling over from America to visit me, my mom!

Cheers

Michael

Quote of the day:
"Either full gas or full brake, anything in between is bullshit."
- Anthony Sassine


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome man! We would love to see your promotional piece when it's done.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the license thats really awsome, and I hope it comes to some great use soon. Have yourself a good day, laters.