23 June, 2008

In the news: AUTOCAR

SPECIAL NOTE: ALL THE PHOTOS IN THIS ARTICLE WERE TAKEN BY HIS LORDSHIP STUART PRICE.

Dear Friends,

A few weeks ago I was at the newstand where I picked up the Autocar magazine. Autocar is a major british publication, and the worlds oldest car magazine. My friend Colin Goodwin writes for the magazine and he did an article about his day 'trying out' to be a Palmer Sport instructor.

Attached is the article if you would like to read it. There are a few parts I found quite interesting, especially the one highlighting the past instructors who have moved up the motorsport ladder.

Hope you are doing well and looking forward to a brilliant week. This week I have a few days away from Palmer Sport and I am going to be working on putting together my racing program for next year. I will post with details as they develop.

Cheers

Michael

(to see the article close up, click on the page you want to read)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is going great Michael!

Anonymous said...

I'm honored with my new title - Lordship - i could get use to this Michael