19 April, 2008

Good Luck Francisco!!

Hello Friends,


On a completely, unrelated to motorsport side note, I just wanted to write and wish my friend, training partner, and marketing professor from UNT Francisco Guzman the best of luck, stamina, and fortitude. Tomorrow he will be participating in one of the most famous non-motorsport races in America, the Boston Marathon.


Francisco has really helped push me forward in my personal training. A month before I moved to the UK he entered me in my first running race a 5k through Dallas. Although I have always felt I am in excellent condition, he ran along side me the whole race pushing me to the limits of exhaustion. In the end the results were good, we finished the final mile in 6:30 seconds, but it also showed me the room I have to improve which I have been working on here in the UK. The training has certainly showed benefits in the racecar.


Although Francisco has done many before, marathon's are very tough races. So if you have any spare energy on Monday think of focusing it towards him as he does the 26 mile course!


GOOD LUCK FRANCISCO!!!!


Michael

No comments: