24 April, 2008

An Incredible Response

Dear Friends,

After my last post I have received some of the most incredible and enthusiastic responses from around the world.

There is without any question having the guidance, even if it is just for a few minutes, from someone like Rob Wilson is fantastic. However I feel like he is going to be someone who is a guide to show me the road and isn't necessarily going to 'do the work,' for me.

It is however, the incredible enthusaism I have received is something which I must appreciate because it gives me strength of spirit and motivation to work hard and push everyday. As Mr. Wilson put it so bluntly the road ahead is brutal, but with so many people urging me on, it gives me nothing but excitement and enthusaism when I wake up in the morning. For all of you that have written me, thank you.

This week has been very busy doing work for my sponsor ABD USA and today I turned up for my first day at Palmer. I arrived at 745 this morning after a 45 minute drive! Twelve hours later I left the track. It was a great day, but I am absolutely whipped! This weekend I will write more but for now I am going to sleep because I will be at it again tomorrow!

Wishing you a fantastic Friday and a great weekend.

Your friend

Michael

No comments: