29 April, 2008

MJDrive on the News Stands

Since I started racing I have been involved with karts. It is something I have been incredibly passionate about and is the foundation of all of my racing success which has propelled me into the career path I am now on. I recently had the chance to share the benefit of kart racing to the membership of the Sports Car Club of American through the May issue of their publication Sports Car.

The article illustrates the benefits to road racers of spending time in a kart. The article also talks about autocross racing a kart, which allows participants to race against the clock on temporary courses in shifter karts.

I hope you enjoy the article. To see a larger version please click on the particular image.



This articles is re-published with the permission of the Sports Car Club of America Sports Car Magazine, which is a Haymarket Publication.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This week Bob Varsha suggested that American Drivers get on with it and get themselves a ride in F1. I put him on the path. Oh, the comment; It, technically, is "Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go to go". I only know this because I am a race fan, and the same thing applies to the entertainment industry. One common phrase is, Yeah, after all, it's only money, right?"
Cheers, and Chin up, your future barista,
Chris